Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2011

A long time...

It's been a while since I posted here. Since then I've gotten fired from the hell I used to work at. I've gotten a new job with a fantastic company and am finally making fairly OK money. Despite these upsides of my life I find I still have a hole in it. No matter what I think or try, I can never bring myself to tell certain people how I really feel about them. I know it sounds very immature, but I'm honestly terrified of losing them in my life.  I want to tell them everything, but I just can't do it. When I play Warhammer 40k, one of the many reasons I'm sure I'll die alone, I say to myself "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" but I continue to fail to apply this to the real world where it actually matters. Oh well. I'll paint my toy soldiers and live a life of single solitude, forever cursed to walk the waking world with only my shadow as companion.


That got pretty poetic there, also super emo. Also true though.





Oh I do believe 
In all the things you see 
What comes is better than what came before -Velvet Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment